White Chocolate Cranberry Banana Bark
Dried cranberries combined with banana crisps are a simple, pretty and delicious recipe which taste amazing!
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1 cup Nature's Eats Dried Cranberries
- ¾ cup Nature's Eats Banana Crisps (coarsely chopped)
- Line bottom of jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Fill sauce pan with approx. 1 inch of water and bring to simmer.
- Place chocolate in heat-proof bowl and set over sauce pan (DO NOT allow water to boil or the bottom of the bowl to touch the water). Cook, stirring often until 2/3 of the chocolate is melted. Remove from heat and continue to stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Gently stir one-half of Nature's Eats Dried Cranberries and one-fourth of chopped Nature's Eats Banana Crisps into the chocolate. Use a spatula to spread in an even layer across pan. Sprinkle remaining cranberries on top of chocolate, pressing down gently, then top with banana crisps.
- Let bark stand at room temperature until solid (about 30-45 minutes), or place in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to harden the mix more quickly. Break into pieces before serving.