Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
This simple walnut cookie recipe is simply delicious and easy to make.
- 1½ all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups old-fashioned oatmeal sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces Nature's Eats Walnut Pieces (1½ cups)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix flour, oatmeal, and baking soda in a medium bowl. With a mixer, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Reduce to low speed. Add salt, vanilla, and eggs, and beat for 1 minute until well combined. Add flour mixture gradually, beating until just combined. Stir in chocolate and Nature’s Eats Walnut Nuggets. Cover, and refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake until cookies are golden brown around the edges but still soft in the center, 14 to 16 minutes. Let cookies cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack. Let cool.