Looking for a simple, guilt-free sweet treat for your next birthday party or get together? These two-bite, no-bake mini strawberry cheesecakes are infused with heart healthy fats from walnut flour and are completely plant-based. Let us know what else you’re topping them with in the comments below!
Vegan Mini Strawberry Cheesecake
- ⅔ cup Nature's Eat's Walnut Flour
- 3 tbsp preferred nut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅔ cup dairy-free greek yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 4 large strawberries, pureed
- Lightly spray a muffin pan; set aside.
- Scoop about one tablespoon each into 9 cups, pressing with back of tablespoon to flatten.
- In a medium bowl mix together yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla until smooth.
- Evenly distribute batter on top of crusts. Top with 2-3 tbsp of strawberry puree.
- Pop into the freezer to thicken for 30-45 minutes.