Vegan Apple Walnut Flour Donuts
Easy to make and relatively guilt-free (no refined sugar), these vegan donuts are the perfect comfort food for cooler weather.
- Donut pan
- 1 cup walnut flour from Nature's Eats
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp gluten free flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup oatmilk
- ⅓ cup avocado oil
- ¼ cup fizzy kombucha
- ¼ cup apple sauce
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Starting with dry ingredients and adding the wet, combine all ingredients in one bowl. Mix well.
- Grease a donut pan with coconut oil or avocado oil and pour the batter in. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool, drizzle melted chocolate on top, and enjoy!