Tropical Dream Bread
Although there are several homemade bread recipes out there in cyberspace, finding healthy homemade bread recipes can be a little more challenging to find. Our recipe for Tropical Homemade Bread calls for healthy ingredients, making it one of our best healthy homemade bread recipes.
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple
- 5 whole eggs
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Homemade Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1⁄3 cup Nature's Eats Dried Pineapple
- 1⁄3 cup Nature's Eats Dried Mango
- 1⁄3 cup Nature's Eats Shredded Coconut
- 1⁄3 cup Nature's Eats Macadamia Nuts
- Grease a 9 x 5 inch pan and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crushed pineapple, eggs, and bananas in a medium bowl until fully combined.
- Add flours, vanilla, salt, baking soda, and brown sugar and mix.
- Chop the dried fruits and add to mixture, then add Nature's Eats Macadamia Nuts and Nature's Eats Shredded Coconut. Fold to combine.
- Pour batter into baking pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Cool before serving.