Sweet Asian Peanut Sauce and Broccoli
When we begin eating for health, proper diet and nutrition become really important to us. Following a healthy living diet plan consists of watching calories and eating easy healthy low carb recipes. Whether someone has a gluten sensitivity or not, low carb recipes are always best for a healthy living diet plan and weight loss. Low carb foods include lots of veggies and other foods that are rich in healthy fats.
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Roasted Peanuts
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce or Bragg Amino Acids
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil or coconut oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 quarter-sized piece of ginger, peeled
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- Steam chopped broccoli.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a Vitamix machine or blender, and liquefy on high speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over broccoli and serve.