Sun Dried Tomato Ketchup
It’s not that condiments are terrible, it’s just that healthy condiments are so much better. We have the ability to create these delicious add-ons in our kitchen using fresh ingredients and leaving out additives and preservatives. When making sauce from fresh tomatoes and looking for a thicker consistency, you will want to be sure to remove the seeds from the tomatoes. Not all raw tomato recipes call for this.
- 2 cups tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons agave
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender such as a Vitamix machine.
- Begin the blender at a slow speed, then gradually increase to the highest speed. Continue to blend until the ketchup becomes smooth. When using a Vitamix use the tamper to push all the ingredients down into the blade.
- Once the ketchup is prepared, use it with your favorite foods. It goes well with the Beet Carrot Mushroom Burger.