Sun-Dried Tomato Granola Bars
Liven up the granola bar with tangy sun-dried tomatoes and a Nature’s Eats nut of your choice.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup Nature's Eats Whole Almonds, or nut of your choice
- 1 cup Nature's Eats Natural Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup molasses
- ¼ cup nut butter
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Toast oats, Nature's Eats Whole Natural Almonds or other nuts, and Nature's Eats Natural Pumpkin Seeds for 8-10 minutes, stirring once or twice. Allow to cool. Combine toasted ingredients with Nature's Eats Sun-Dried Tomatoes in a bowl.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper and set aside. Using a small saucepan, melt the butter and add the molasses. Bring to a bubble and then simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in salt and nut butter. Pour over dry ingredients and toss to coat. Spread mixture onto the baking pan evenly with a spatula. Place a piece of wax paper on top and use a rolling pin to gently flatten. Allow granola to cool completely before cutting into bars. Store in an air-tight container between layers of wax paper up to 2 weeks.