Strawberry Spinach Salad
Simplicity at it's best, enjoy this summer salad with any meal.
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 ounce fresh spinach, rinsed, dried, and torn bite size
- 1 quart strawberries, cleaned, hulled, and sliced
- ¼ cup Nature’s Eats Sliced Natural Almonds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the poppy seeds, sugar, olive oil, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and chill for one hour.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, and almonds. Pour dressing over salad, and toss. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Optional: Toast Nature’s Eats Sliced Natural Almonds on baking sheet in oven or in dry skillet for 1-2 minutes.