Spicy Cheddar Raw Nut Cheese
There are many varieties of vegan cheeses out there! When deciding what types of vegan cheeses are your favorite, you may want to take these things into consideration: How easy is it to make? What are the textures and flavors? What is the nutritional profile? One of the most popular cheese alternatives for vegans is vegan cheeses that are made with nuts.
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups Nature's Eats Raw Sunflower Seeds or
- Nature's Eats Raw Cashews
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon turmeric (for color)
- 1-2 teaspoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- ¼ cup water
- Process garlic, jalapeño, and salt in a food processor. Add nuts or seeds and continue to process into small pieces.
- Add all remaining ingredients and continue to mix well. Add more or less water depending on the consistency you desire.
- Store in the refrigerator for 4-5 days in an airtight container.