Smokey Chicken Salad
A great twist of a classic recipe, this mix is perfect for cook outs, baby and bridal showers or a refreshing family meal.
- 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1½ cups Nature's Eats Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup Nature's Eats Pecan Pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, paprika and salt. Blend in Nature's Eats Dried Cranberries, celery and Nature's Eats Pecans.
- Add chopped chicken and mix well. Season with black pepper to taste. Chill one hour up to overnight.