Slow Cooked Sweet Pecans
Spiced pecans slow-cooked for added tenderness.
- 16 ounces Nature's Eats Pecan Halves
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- Stir the Nature's Eats Pecan Halves and butter in a 3½ to 4 quart Crock-Pot until combined. Add confectioners' sugar, stirring to coat. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Turn to low and cook uncovered for about 2 hours, or until the nuts are covered with a glaze and are a little crispy.
- Transfer to a bowl, combine spices and sift over nuts, tossing to distribute evenly. Cool pecans before serving.