Salmon Veggie Burgers
Riced veggies, salmon, and almond flour come together for a nourishing, delicious meal that the whole family will love.
- ½ lb Salmon, fresh and finely minced
- 1 cup Veggies, riced zucchini shown
- ½ cup Nature’s Eats Almond flour
- 1 large Egg white
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl combine salmon, veggies, flour, egg white and seasonings.
- Divide the mixture into six equal parts and form them into patties.
- Heat oil in a large iron skillet on a medium heat.
- Cook the prepared patties for 3-4 min on each side or until well done.
- Enjoy with your choice of sides or freeze to use later!