Raw Organic Almond Butter
Raw Organic Almond Butter is the best way to go when enjoying nut butter. It is rather easy to make if you have a food processor and the best thing about making your own almond butter is you can control what goes into your nut butter. In this recipe, we use our Raw Almonds, but you can also make your almond butter with regular almonds.
- 3 cups Nature’s Eats Raw Almonds
- ½ - 1 teaspoon salt
- Grind Nature's Eats Almonds in a food processor until the almonds turn into almonds butter. It will first become clumpy but will eventually turn into a butter texture.
- Scrape down the sides of your food processor while processing and also allow moments for your food processor to cool down.
- Gradually add salt during the process to your taste.
- Store almond butter in a Mason jar for several weeks.