Raw Nut Cheese
Almost all nut cheeses are raw nut cheeses made with raw nuts. This easy vegan cheese recipe can be eaten as is or can be used as a basic nut cheese with added flavors of your choice. This easy homemade vegan cheese is ready in less than 10 minutes.
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 2 cups of your favorite Nature's Eats Nuts or Nature's Eats Seeds
- Recommended: Nature's Eats Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Cashews, and Brazil Nuts
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ¼ cup water
- Place all ingredients in a Vitamix machine. Start machine on low speed, gradually increasing to the highest speed. If you do not have a Vitamix machine, you can use a food processor.
- If using a Vitamix machine use the tamper to push down all ingredients into the blade. Process thoroughly to get a consistent texture, adding water if necessary.