Raw Chocolate Nut Cups
Something about the combination of nuts and chocolate is simply irresistible.
- 2¼ cups Nature's Eats nuts (pecan pieces, hazelnuts, almonds, peanuts, cashews…)
- 2 cups raw chocolate
- candy molding cups
- Using the cup-shaped candy mold tray, partially fill each mold with Raw Chocolate.
- Add Nature's Eats Natural Nuts of choice to each cup.
- Finish filling up each cup mold with melted Raw Chocolate using either a small spoon or an eyedropper.
- Place chocolate molds in the freezer for 15-30 minutes. To store, pack in an airtight container and place back into the freezer or refrigerator.