Raw Cashew Frosting
Raw Cashew Frosting is the perfect raw frosting or raw icing for almost any healthy raw vegan dessert recipe.
- 1 cup Nature's Eats Raw Cashews
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice (optional)
- 1 pinch orange zest
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 5 dates
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Raisins
- 1-2 tablespoons raw agave
- Place all ingredients, except agave, in a high powered blender such as a Vitamix blender. Blend until smooth. Sweeten to taste with raw agave.
- Place blended vegan icing into a bowl. Cover and set in freezer for approximately 20 minutes. Spread frosting on cake of your choice.