Pistachio White Chocolate Cheesecake
Smooth cheesecake punctuated with nutty pistachio for a nice kick.
- 1¼ cups bordeaux cookies
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup Nature's EatsShelled Pistachios, chopped
- ½ teaspoon Nature's Eats Almond Extract
- 3-8 ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs 6 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 cup Nature's Eats Shelled Pistachios, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all crust ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Press firmly in bottom and 1 inch up sides of the 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F Remove and allow to cool.
- Wrap outside bottom and sides of pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar. Beat until mixture is very soft. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined. Add white chocolate. Beat until combined. Do not over-beat*. Reserve 2 tablespoons Nature's Eats Shelled Pistachios. Stir in remaining Nature's Eats Shelled Pistachios. Pour mixture into crust and sprinkle remaining pistachios on top.
- Place pan in a larger pan such as a roasting pan. Pour boiling water into larger pan until ½ inch deep. Place in oven and bake 1½ hours. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, release sides of springform pan, and transfer cheesecake to a serving plate. Cut into wedges.