Pine Nut Sautéed Spinach
Spinach never tasted so good.
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Pine Nuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups baby spinach
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Place pine nuts on a baking sheet and put in the oven. Roast for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and place to the side.
- In a medium pan warm up oil on medium heat, then add minced garlic.
- Add spinach to the pan and sauté until spinach becomes soft.
- Top spinach with Nature's Eats Pine Nuts, then mix and serve.