Pine Nut Hummus
When making homemade hummus recipes, you can get creative by using different types of bases and flavorings. This pine nut hummus recipe is a simple and easy hummus recipe. The only thing you really add is pine nuts. Garnishing it with some parsley and a few pine nuts gives it the final touch.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chick peas
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbs olive oil
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Pine Nuts
- Place all ingredients except half the Nature's Eats Pine Nuts in a high powered blender like a Vitamix machine.
- Blend together until nice and creamy. Add extra salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish the top with a little olive oil and handful of pine nuts.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables, cracker, bread, or use as a sandwich spread.