Pecan Praline Brownies
With a Southern flair, these brownies give any sweet tooth a run for its money.
- 1½ sleeve chocolate graham crackers
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 1 cup jarred butterscotch
- 12 ounces melted bitter semisweet chocolate
- ½ cup Natures Eats Pecan Pieces
- ½ cup toffee bits
- Line the bottom of an 8 inch square baking pan or baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and smoother with butter.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Place bowl in a medium saucepot with a couple of inches of water and bring 2-3 inches of water to simmer. Place the bowl on top and gently stir with a spoon or spatula until everything is completely smooth and melted.
- Crush vanilla wafers and graham crackers in a food processor.
- Chop ½ cup Natures Eats Pecans or Natures Eats Pecan Pieces and add to food processor.
- Add the jarred butterscotch and melted bittersweet chocolate and pulse until smooth.
- Press into square pan and then add ½ cup toffee bits on top.
- Put baking sheet or pan aside until cooled to room temperature and then plan it in the refrigerator for 2-3. hours.
- Once fully set break cut into brownie pieces and place in an air tight container.