Parsley Bean Salad
If you are going to eat salad, you want to make sure it’s a tasty salad. You can never have enough recipes for healthy delicious salads. This recipe is a vegan salad and calls for one of the healthiest salad dressings. It could also be used as a vegan appetizer and is a very tasty salad with its blend of flavors from the parsley, raisins, lemons, onions and sunflower seeds topped with brown rice and your beans of choice.
- 2 parsley bunches
- 2 cups beans (kidney, black, garbanzo, or bean of your choice)
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Raisins
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 3 thinly sliced scallions
- 1 medium tomatoes deseeded and diced
- ½ large cucumber diced
- Dressing Ingredients
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash parsley. De-stem and place the leaves in a bowl.
- Either soak and cook beans or buy a can. Make sure to rinse and drain beans and then add them on top of parsley.
- Add in diced tomatoes, cucumber and sliced scallions as well as Nature's Eats Sunflower Seeds and Nature's Eats Raisins.
- Add salad dressing either directly on the salad before your toss, or mix in a smaller bowl and then pour on parsley salad.
- Toss salad until thoroughly mixed and serve.