No bake, freezer-friendly, and loaded with nutrients, these oatmeal bars are the perfect grab-and-go snack for the week ahead.
🌱 Vegan Friendly
💪🏻 5 Ingredients
💯 Plant Based
No Bake Oatmeal Bars
These easy oatmeal bars are just a handful of simple ingredients and take minutes to make!
- ½ cup Nut Butter
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 cup Oats rolled
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 60 grams Vegan Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Sprinkles
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add nut butter and honey into a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Place into microwave and heat at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the two ingredients are melted and smoothly blended together.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, protein powder and rolled oats. Mix in wet melted mixture to the large bowl.
- Add in sprinkles.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan. Apply some light pressure across the surface to pack the mix in. Place into fridge to set for 20-30 min!