No Bake Chocolate and Pecan Flour Tart
This seriously simple no-bake vegan tart is sure to be a showstopper and a guaranteed hit with family members of all ages.
For the Crust:
- 1 cup Nature's Eats pecan flour
- 5 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tsp water to help mix ingredients
For the Filling:
- ¾ cups vegan chocolate ice cream
- 2 tbsp vegan coconut whipped cream
- In a food processor, mix all the crust ingredients and spread the mix in a small tart pan.
- Mix filling ingredients together in a food processor and pour on top of the tart crust.
- Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour and enjoy!