Maple Pecan Butter
Maple Pecan Nut Butter is a sweet delight to have in the cupboard.
- 2 - 4 cups of Nature's Eats Pecans Pieces
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup per 1 cup of pecans
- Pinch of sea salt
- First we must roast the pecans… preheat the oven to 350°F. Place Nature's Eats Pecan Pieces on a baking sheet on top of a piece of parchment paper and roast for roughly 7-10 minutes. Take them out halfway through and mix them around to avoid burning.
- Transfer the roasted pecans to either a food processor or a super-powered blender such as a Vitamix. If you would like a chunkier final texture, set aside ⅛ cup of roasted pecans. Add the maple syrup and salt into the food processor and blend all ingredients, starting on low speed and gradually increasing to the high speed until texture becomes smooth and creamy (approximately 5 minutes).
- Chunky pecan butter option: Stir in saved roasted pecan pieces into the nut butter.