Kale Greek Salad with Greek Dressing
This recipe is a simple kale salad but it is also a paleo salad, best tasting with a Greek Dressing.
- 1 bunch of curly kale
- 2 cups of red grapes
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Raw Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ cup Shaved Nut Parmesan Cheese (separate recipe)
- 1 - 2 cups Greek Salad Dressing (separate recipe)
- Wash and de-stem curly kale and break into bite size piece and place in a large bowl.
- Clean red grapes and cut them into halves.
- Add grapes and Nature's Eats Raw Sunflower Seeds to salad.
- Top salad with Shaved Nut Parmesan Cheese and Greek Salad Dressing.