Italian Cauliflower Rice Salad
Have you ever had cauliflower rice? It is the newest find, and there are so many cauliflower rice meals available to enjoy. You can easily find a cooked cauliflower rice recipe, or you can make a cauliflower salad and use cauliflower rice with your favorite vegetables.
- 2½ cup rice cauliflower (process a head of cauliflower in a food processor)
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Sun Dried Tomatoes
- ¼ cup Nature’s Eats Pine Nuts
- ½ bunch or 1 cups of fresh chopped basil or 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- Optional: ½ cup Burrata cheese
- In a large bowl toss together all of the above ingredients.
- Chill and serve.