Indian Coconut Curry
Good Indian food recipes include curry dishes. Indian Veggie Curry is a well-loved dish, but you can also find a few variations of Indian veggie curry options. Good Indian food is usually judged by the spices used and by the pairing of ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 3-4 whole garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup peas
- 2 cups diced potato or sweet potato
- 1 cup diced eggplant
- 1 cup green beans
- 1⁄3 cup veggie broth
- ½ can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can full-fat coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon graham masala
- ½ teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup Nature's Eats Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1⁄3 cup Nature's Eats Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup Nature’s Eats Sliced Almonds
- Pour oil into a medium skillet over medium heat, then sauté the onion and garlic for 3-5 minutes, or until softened.
- Add veggies and continue to cook on medium heat. Keep the veggies vibrant and crunchy by not overcooking.
- In a bowl combine broth, tomato paste, cream, and spices. Add the sauce to the veggies and continue to cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Add the Nature's Eats Unsweetened Shredded Coconut and Nature's Eats Sun Dried Tomatoes and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes, mixing throughout.
- Top with cilantro and Naure's Eats Sliced Almonds as a garnish and serve with either rice or quinoa, or even a salad if you prefer.