Homemade Vegan Brownies
What makes these brownies easy vegan brownies so great is that first and foremost there is no dairy or eggs included in the ingredients. Eggs are replaced with flax eggs, and even the chocolate chips are vegan. When someone begins to follow a vegan lifestyle they quickly find that there are many recipes out there for some of their favorite treats, like brownies, that are easy to make and really delicious.
- 2 tablespoon flax meal + 6 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup almond butter (Homemade Almond Butter or Raw Almond Butter)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¾ cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Almond Flour
- ¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Goji Berries
- Mix flax and water; let sit for 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F, then grease an 8x8 inch square pan with coconut oil or olive oil.
- In a bowl combine Nature's Eats Almond Butter, sugar, maple syrup, and oil until it becomes caramel-like.
- Gradually mix in the cacao powder, then all other ingredients, except the chocolate chips.
- Add the chocolate chips once batter is fully mixed. If using goji berries sprinkle them on top along with a few more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 28-36 minutes.