Homemade Peanut Butter
Homemade peanut butter is by far the best peanut butter. If you want to know how to make homemade peanut butter, you'll find it is a tasty easy to make a snack. If you have the right tools, you can easily turn roasted peanuts into the best peanut butter you've ever tasted. When you make homemade peanut butter, you do not need to add any preservatives or additives, and you can always add additional flavors you want to, like honey.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) Nature’s Eats Roasted Peanuts
- Optional: 1-2 tablespoons coconut or peanut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut or peanut oil
- Place Nature's Eats Roasted Peanuts in a high powered blender like a Vitamix machine or a food processor.
- Begin at a slow speed, then gradually increase to the highest speed. Continue to blend until it is completely smooth and creamy. You may need to occasionally stop the food processor to scrape down the sides of the machine. If you are using a Vitamix use your tamper to push all the peanuts down into the blade and continue until it becomes smooth.
- If it seems too dense and is not blending well, add oil to help smooth out the nut butter.
- Once the nut butter is smooth, it is ready to serve on your favorite treats. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 months.