Homemade Organic Almond Milk
Almond milk is one of the best alternatives for traditional milk, and our recipe for Homemade Organic Almond Milk is as good as it gets. The almond milk preparation is simple and easy, especially if you have a Vitamix machine and a nut bag. You can simplify the preparation even more if you choose not to strain the organic almond milk through a nut bag, leaving the fiber in your milk.
- 1 cup Nature’s Eats Organic Almonds
- 3 cups filtered water
- Optional Ingredients:
- Pinch of salt
- 3-5 dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or bean
- Place the Nature's Eats Almonds, water, and optional ingredients in a Vitamix machine or a high powered blender.
- Blend until completely liquefied.
- Pour through a nut bag or cheesecloth to separate the almond pulp.
- Store in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to approximately one week.