Homemade Cashew Milk
Cashew milk vs. almond milk. In the world of nut milks, these are the two most popular choices. Both are delicious, creamy, and fabulous as dairy replacements. But what about their availability? You will find almond milk in the dairy section of almost every grocery store across America. But cashew milk is not necessarily easy to come by. We suggest trying this Homemade Cashew Milk recipe to try it out for yourself.
- 1 cup Nature's Eats Raw Cashews
- 3-4 cups water (less water makes it creamier)
- Optional Ingredient List:
- 5-6 Nature's Eats California Dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, or 1 vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place the cashews and water into a blender or high-powered Vitamix machine.
- Add the optional ingredients if desired.
- Start blender on low speed, then increase to high speed and blend until liquefied.
- Pour cashew milk through a nut bag to remove the fiber if desired.