What’s a holiday party without a bowl of nuts?
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 5 cups Nature's Eats Pecan Halves
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, with an electric hand-held mixer on high speed, beat egg white and water until foamy. Stir Nature's Eats Pecan Halves into egg white mixture until well coated.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, and salt; sprinkle over pecans, stirring once again to coat thoroughly. Spread pecans in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 225°F for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Leave on baking sheet until completely cooled. Store in an airtight container. Makes 5 cups.