Horchata is a refreshing and sweet drink, sure to bring a smile to anyones face.
- ¼ cup white rice
- 1⁄3 cup Nature's Eats Raw Cashews
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted
- Soak the rice and Nature's Eats Cashews for 2-6 hours prior to preparing your horchata.
- Place the soaked rice and cashews, water and all other ingredients into a super-powered blender such as a Vitamix. Liquify for approximately 3 minutes.
- Strain through a nut bag or cheesecloth.
- Chill and serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top or a cinnamon stick.