Healthy Donut Holes
“Healthy” and “donuts” are not usually two words that you find together; however, this Healthy Donut Holes recipe allows you to enjoy donuts in the form of raw desserts. These are great to nibble on at the start of your day or enjoy while outside camping or having a picnic. Satiate your sweet tooth with these healthy donut holes.
- 1 cup Nature's Eats Raw Unsweetened Dried Coconut
- 1⁄3 cup Nature's Eats Raw Walnuts
- 1 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 pinches sea salt
- 2 tablespoons raw agave
- 6-8 dates
- In a food processor, process the shredded coconut until the oil starts to come out (about 30 seconds).
- Add Nature's Eats Walnuts, oats, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and process until all walnuts are broken into small pieces.
- Add agave and dates and process until dough begins to clump.
- Form donut holes and dehydrate for 4 hours at 10° F, or place outside in sun for 4-5 hours.