A taste of bountiful autumn.
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 3 cups Nature's Eats Ultimate Almond+ flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ¾ cup Nature's Eats Pecan Pieces
- I use my Kitchen Aide mixer and put in the water, oil, eggs, and pumpkin. Mix, then add sugar and continue to mix until sugar granules have dissolved.
- In a separate bowl stir the flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the liquid bowl and give it a few minutes to mix between addings.
- Once all is added, remove bowl from mixer and add Nature's Eats Pecan Pieces and stir by hand. Pour into 2 greased and flour-dusted loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour, or until center cracks open. Spread each cut slice with butter or cream cheese if desired.