Greek Salad Dressing
There are so many amazing benefits to this Greek Dressing. It is not only a healthy salad dressing but it is also friendly for a raw vegan diet. If you are already leading a vegan lifestyle, transitioning to one, or are simply curious, this is a Greek dressing to use on many different dishes you may eat on a raw vegan diet.
- 2 lemons peeled, seeds removed
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Raw Cashews
- 1⁄8 cup Kalamata olives
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender, like a Vitamix machine.
- Start on low and take to high. Process for approximately 2-4 minutes.
- Blend until you achieve a creamy texture. If it seems too thick, you can add a little olive oil or water.
- Store this dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Can keep for 5-7 days.