Granny's Southern Pecan Pie
Southern hospitality at its best.
- 9 inch unbaked pie shell
- whipped cream or ice cream
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup heaping Nature's Eats Pecan Halves
- 3 whole eggs, beaten
- dash vanilla (less than ¼ teaspoon)
- pinch of salt (less than ¼ teaspoon)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients and Nature's Eats Pecan Halves well then pour into an unbaked 9 inch pie shell and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool and top with whipped cream or ice cream.