Grandma's Old Fashion Yummy Cookies
Grandma joins the fun with a nutty variation on her classic cookie.
- 3 cups of flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1½ cups lard or shortening
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon warm tap water
- 1½ cups of Nature's Eats Pecan Pieces
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Mix together all ingredients and Nature's Eats Pecan Pieces.
- Use teaspoon to make small balls on cookie sheet greased with 1-2 tablespoons of butter.
- Bake on 350°F for 15 minutes.