Gluten-Free Bread Pudding
We absolutely love this bread pudding recipe for three big reasons: 1. It is made with grainless bread. 2. This amazing and unique dessert is a Gluten-Free Bread Pudding. 3. It’s delicious! We use our Almond Flour Bread which is a grainless bread, making this Gluten-Free Bread Pudding high in protein and includes monounsaturated fats that are extremely healthy.
- 4 cups Nature's Eats Almond Flour Bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 6 eggs
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup chopped Nature's Eats Nuts,
- Nature's Eats Raisins,
- Nature's Eats Dried Blueberries,
- or any other Nature's Eats Dried Fruit
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Whisk spices, vanilla, eggs, and sugar in a bowl.
- Add in Nature's Eats Almond Flour bread crumbs and Nature's Eats Chopped Nuts or Nature's Eats Dried Fruit of choice and place in baking pan.
- Mix milk and water in a saucepan. Place on stove top on medium heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour liquid into baking pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.