Gluten-Free Almond Flour Pancakes
How about gluten-free fluffy pancakes with blue spirulina and some nutritious flours? Nature's Eats super fine, super smooth almond flour meets brown rice and sorghum flour for a soft, melt-in-your-mouth texture. Perfect for gluten free and keto brunch.
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 cup Nature's Eats almond flour
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- ⅓ cup sorghum flour
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp blue spirulina powder
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Mix well.
- In a second bowl, combine eggs, honey, and milk. Whisk thoroughly. Add flour mixture and whisk until just combined.
- Pour ¼ c batter onto a well-greased pan over medium heat. Cook for about 1 min on each side.
- After each pour, add a little bit of spirulina powder to create an ombre effect for the finished product.