Frozen Banana Nuggets
Looking for healthier options for the kids? Look no further. These Frozen Banana Nuggets are not only fun and easy to make with the family, they are everything that's good for you too.
- 1 ripe banana (for 4-6 nuggets)
- 4-6 popsicle sticks
- 3-6 ounces of vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄8 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄8 cup Nature's Eats Dried Coconut flakes
- 1⁄8 cup Nature's Eats Chopped Walnuts
- Line a small cutting board or plate with parchment paper.
- Peel the banana and then cut into half or 3 parts and cut each piece into half, making four to six equal-sized pieces.
- Place a popsicle stick ¾ of the way at the bottom of each banana piece.
- Dip each banana nuggets into the yogurt twirling it around to cover evenly.
- Lay each banana pop sideways onto parchment paper and sprinkle with chocolate chips and Nature's Eats Dried Coconut or Nature's Eats Chopped Walnuts.
- Place in the freezer for at least four hours. Set them out a few minutes before you are ready to eat them so they can slightly soften.