Dark Chocolate Apricot Cashew Bark
Simple prep for explosive flavor in this portable snack.
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Nature's Eats Butter Toffee Cashews, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces Nature's Eats Dried Apricots, coarsely chopped
- Line bottom of jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Fill a saucepan with approx. 1 inch of water and bring to simmer. Place chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and set over saucepan. Do not allow the water to boil or bottom of the bowl to touch the water.
- Cook, stirring often until about ⅔ of the chocolate is melted. Remove bowl from heat, continuing to stir until all chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir about one-half of Nature's Eats Dried Apricots into the chocolate. Use a spatula to spread chocolate in an even layer across lined pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate on top of Nature's Eats Dried Apricots, pressing down gently then top with Nature's Eats Butter Toffee Cashews. Let bark stand at room temperature until solid for 30-45 minutes or can be placed in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to set more quickly. Break into pieces before serving.