Cranberry Almond Flour Scones
Almond flour scones are truly an amazing experience. You can now enjoy the pleasures of a scone and also release some of the guilt. By making scones with almond flour, we can reduce the number of carbohydrates and also increase the healthy fats and proteins. With these Cranberry Almond Flour Scones, you not only get the benefits of the almond flour but you are receiving the hemp health benefits as well. Many vegans and vegetarians use hemp seeds for protein and many other of the hemp health benefits.
- 1 cup Nature's Eats Almond Flour
- 1 cup Nature's Eats Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Dried Cranberries
- 2 eggs, beaten (or 2 flax eggs for vegan option)
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon Nature's Eats vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl whisk together dry ingredients: Nature's Eats Almond Flour, Nature's Eats Coconut Flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, maple syrup or honey, and vanilla and then add it to the dry ingredients. Fold in the Nature's Eats Dried Cranberries, using a spatula and mix ingredients to form a dough.
- Form dough into one thick disk and then cut into 8 pie-shaped pieces.
- Place each scone onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until edges are lightly brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Store the scones in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.