Coconut Cashew Bars
These Coconut Cashew Bars are very similar to store-bought bars. They are made of natural ingredients and are also considered natural protein bars. The coconut/cashew/date blend makes these natural protein bars similar to a dessert.
- 1¼ cup Nature's Eats Dates
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup Nature's Eats Raw Cashews
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Shredded Coconut
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Place dates in warm water and soak for approximately 10 minutes.
- In a food processor blend drained dates with the rest of the ingredients. Mix until it becomes a sticky dough-like texture.
- Transfer to a baking pan lined with parchment paper, then flatten the dough.
- Place another sheet of parchment paper over the top. Cut into bars. Cover the bars and store them in the refrigerator.