Chocolate Pecan Oatmeal Chip Cookies
Rock your world with this yummy combination.
- ½ cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Pecan Cookie Pieces
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1¼ cups regular rolled oats
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- In a large bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat mixture until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in any remaining flour. Stir in the chopped Nature's Eats Pecan Cookie Pieces, oats and chocolate pieces.
- Drop the dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in a 375°F oven for 9 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.