Chocolate Cranberry Granola Bark
A chocolate lover's dream come true with the perfect amount of sweetness with a hint of salt.
- 12 ounces of dark chocolate (70% or higher)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2⁄3 cup granola
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Slivered Almonds or Pistachios
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Dried Cranberries, cherries and blueberries
- Line the bottom of an 8 inch square baking pan or baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl. Place bowl in a medium sauce pot with a couple inches of water and bring 2-3 inches of water to simmer. Place the bowl on top and gently stir with a spoon or spatula until everything is completely smooth and melted.
- Top with granola, nuts and dried fruit.
- Put baking sheet or pan aside until cooled to room temperature and then plan it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Once fully set break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
- Substitute the bark toppings with your favorite combination.