Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Pie
Simply divine flavor and super easy prep make this diverse dessert a must try.
- 1 pie crust, store bought
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- ¼ cup of milk
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Pecan Halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Put pie crust in 9-inch pie plate. In a large mixing bowl, stir together eggs, pumpkin, and milk. Stir in the granulated sugar, flour, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pie plate. Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent overbrowning. Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes.
- While pie is baking, stir together the brown sugar, Nature's Eats Pecan Halves, and butter until combined. Remove foil. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over top of pie.
- Bake for 20 minutes more or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean and topping is golden and bubble. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate within 2 hours.