Basic Gluten Free Biscuits
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil or cold butter
- ¼ cup cream, cashew cream, or coconut cream
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- Using a pastry cutter or two table knives, cut the coconut oil or butter into the Natures Eats Almond Flour until it becomes crumbly.
- Make a hole in the center, and add the cream and egg. Lightly mix it together.
- Form dough into 4-5 large biscuits or 6-8 smaller biscuits. Lay them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, or place on a cellophane biscuit pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tops is slightly golden brown. Allow cooling for 5-8 minutes. Remove the biscuits and serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.