Bakeless Apple Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
Not only a great snack, but perfect to grab for breakfast. Full of nutrition from oats and apples.
- ½ stick butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup grated and peeled apples
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Chopped Walnuts
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups oats
- dash sea salt
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- Sir in the sugar and grated and peeled apple.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
- Simmer for 1 minutes and stir in rolled oats and Nature's Eats Walnuts.
- Scoop the mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls and sprinkle each with sea salt and flatten into rounds and chill.